<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5904489?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-myfairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 11, 2006


Don't vent your anger on me.
I know you have suffered a loss. So have I.
How dare you say I have no feelings for her.
I wouldn't have cried so much if I didn't.
Don't accuse me of meaning otherwise.
Don't jump to unreasonable conclusions.
*Fumes*
Don't ask me to grow up.
Think before you say things like that.
I have so much else in thought to lash out.
I shall keep it inside.
Fine.
I shall control.
I understand your feelings.
Still does not give you the right to do what you did.
I normally feel bad when people say they are disappointed in me.
This time.
I wasn't.
I was plain angry.
But i understand how you feel.
So I shall not let emtions overtake my senses.
I will do what I have to.
One last thing,
Don't you dare ever hint that my mum did not do a good job as a mother.

...hai...
I always thought being a child of divorced parents would be fine.
Sometimes.. I ask myself why Im so naive and be able to think that way.
I guess in life... we need to kan kai a bit.
So I shall.
I shall be happy again soon.
Wish my friends were there when I needed to talk.. but its also my fault for not approaching them. cannot expect them to know what im thinking 24/7.
3 strong women of 3 generations. My mum's mother, my mum, and me.
We can get through any difficulties.
We have each other =)
Just for the record: Love you mum, ah ma wo ai ni.


/12:51:00 AM



WELCOME

Follow me on the journey of my inner thoughts as I unfold each petal of love, pain, sorrow and happiness..*

disclaimer. this background is not mine, I only modified it to reflect my personality!


PROFILE

Sze Sian* aka, Jamie
8th March 1990, Piscean
Temasek Junior College
LOVES* OAC!(0506,0607) 15th HouseComm, Family, Friends

TAG


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



I am Belle!
Which Disney Princess are you?



links

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


credits

designer:YVON
inspiration: paperlove for the codings and -evilsaints{: for the image
resources: image brushes texture fonts