<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5904489?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-myfairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 24, 2004


`+._ A pOeM _.+`

Hi everyone! Here's just a poem I came up with about friends, I don't know whether it's good, I'll just post it... Please comment on it if you have any opinions =)

*FrIeNdS~

Through thick and thin
Through rain or shine
Through hail and snow
They're there to be

In times of need
They'll be the one you seek
Your rock, your support
Your everything

Memories of laughter
Memories of joy
Will fill your mind
And comfort thy

A shoulder to cry on
A listening ear
A comforting hug
It just takes that much

It's when life seems impossible
That the golden light will shine
To brighten up your day
And pull you through life's way

To guide you on your journey
To happiness and joy
To strength and courage
To love and peace

That's what friends are for~


/11:38:00 PM



WELCOME

Follow me on the journey of my inner thoughts as I unfold each petal of love, pain, sorrow and happiness..*

disclaimer. this background is not mine, I only modified it to reflect my personality!


PROFILE

Sze Sian* aka, Jamie
8th March 1990, Piscean
Temasek Junior College
LOVES* OAC!(0506,0607) 15th HouseComm, Family, Friends

TAG


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



I am Belle!
Which Disney Princess are you?



links

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


credits

designer:YVON
inspiration: paperlove for the codings and -evilsaints{: for the image
resources: image brushes texture fonts