<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5904489?origin\x3dhttp://jamie-myfairytale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 03, 2003


mY |iFE
update:

hai... this day sux... morning had to go for choir, then almost fell asleep during choir, so tired... come back then sleep aledi... now im gonna call someone, afraid of the answer the person will give me, i very worried... haz... this day SUX!


/8:45:00 PM



WELCOME

Follow me on the journey of my inner thoughts as I unfold each petal of love, pain, sorrow and happiness..*

disclaimer. this background is not mine, I only modified it to reflect my personality!


PROFILE

Sze Sian* aka, Jamie
8th March 1990, Piscean
Temasek Junior College
LOVES* OAC!(0506,0607) 15th HouseComm, Family, Friends

TAG


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



I am Belle!
Which Disney Princess are you?



links

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


credits

designer:YVON
inspiration: paperlove for the codings and -evilsaints{: for the image
resources: image brushes texture fonts